Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up that’s growing fast. We love what we do, we’re proud of how we do it, and we’ve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a leader in the white-hot customer data platform space and it’s our job to make sure every marketer gets in on the fun. Are you the type of pre-sales consultant that wants to set the bar for achievement at a fast-growing start-up in one of the hottest SaaS markets? Does getting in on the ground floor and helping drive the company’s early success get you excited? Are you motivated by playing a critical role in building the future of the company?
We’ve got a job for you.
We’re looking for the next rock star to join the BlueCrew and we need a software sales consultant who gets fired up to:
- Consult with CMOs, marketing technologists, VPs and Directors of Marketing, digital marketers, and digital product owners – possessing a varying range of technical aptitudes
- Own the technology evaluation stage of the sales process with our prospects, from early product demonstrations to structured evaluations of the platform
- Creatively solve technical implementation issues in a variety of technical environments
- Participate in webinars and industry events, demonstrating the value of our offering and
- Help provide expertise for Proof of Concepts and Onboarding.
- Provide product/service advice and technical guidance to sales representatives, partners, and prospects while empathizing with their business challenges.
- Develop a strong understanding of our sales, onboarding and product delivery process, leveraging resources in Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Product & Services to ensure customer success.
- Work closely with the product team to return product feedback to inform future product requirements/enhancements
- Pro-actively engage with colleagues in ongoing knowledge sharing and subject matter growth
- Create and deliver customized product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners both in-person and remotely
- Participate in the completion of RFPs and/or RFIs
- 5+ years’ experience as a (pre-)sales engineer working with enterprise SaaS product(s)
- Comfortable working with APIs via command line or other similar.
- Proficiency in working with database technologies.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written and experience that demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge and business acumen
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Deep understanding of the SaaS sales process, cycle, and supporting methodologies in an enterprise setting.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related work experience
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
- Familiarity with at least some of the following systems is a prerequisite:
- Customer Data Platforms
- Predictive Analytics
- Web Analytics
- Content Management Systems
- Data Management Platforms
- Display Marketing
- Mobile Analytics
- Email Service Providers
- Ad Serving
- Demand or Supply Side Platforms
- Search Engine Marketing
- Testing, Optimization and multivariate testing
Reasons to join the BlueCrew:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skill sets
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary and enjoy an uncapped variable plan to reward you for incremental success
- Come to work every day in an awesome space in downtown Boston
So, are you the brilliant Pre-Sales Consultant we’re looking for? To join our team, please apply on the link below or send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back in touch with you!