Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up that’s growing fast. We love what we do, we’re proud of how we do it, and we’ve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a leader in the white-hot customer data platform space and it’s our job to make sure every marketer gets in on the fun. Are you the type of product manager that wants to set the bar for achievement at a fast-growing start-up in one of the hottest SaaS markets? Does getting in on the ground floor and helping drive the company’s early success get you excited? Are you motivated by playing a critical role in building the future of the company?
We’ve got a job for you.
We’re looking for the next rock start to join the BlueCrew and we need a motivated Product Manager who will be responsible for our product and its implementation from start to finish. Together with members of the management team and the product owners of our scrum teams, you will manage the roadmap and backlog and collaborate with all stakeholders – customers, prospects, analysts, and partners – to deeply understand our target market and buyer’s needs. You are responsible for all aspects of the product roadmap.
You will work on a daily basis with BlueConic’s highly experienced development team. The incredible success of our software product is largely due to the vision and the implementation of the technology, as well as its timeliness to market. You’re a fit if you are passionate about marketing, architecture, and technology. You are patient and exceptionally smart, have an eye for details, disciplined and are a great communicator. A sense of humor and an enthusiasm for participating in discussions about random things on Slack are also a must.
- Day to day management of the roadmap and the backlog
- Work together with the management team to translate our vision to the best CDP in the market
- Work with the product owners and engineering teams to build the best product on the planet
- Interact with customers, prospects, partners to explain the roadmap and gather feedback
- Manage product decisions together with the product design team
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- A background in computer science or developer and a technical bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- Technical proficiency with marketing technology, advertising technology, and/or customer analytics
- At least 10 years of experience in Enterprise SaaS software product management
Hands-on experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills
- Superlative communication skills
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are eager to drive the creation the best marketing technology product in the world
- Are a strong team player with a “can do’’ attitude
- Are passionate, enthusiastic, and eager to learn
- Are equally fascinated with all things technical and by software design
- Have a mind for asking questions and synthesizing information that drives results
- Don’t ever think “good enough” is good enough
- Do enjoy going into the nitty gritty details if necessary, but still see the big picture
- See patience as a virtue
- Are a morning person, ready to have Zoom calls with the development team in the Netherlands
- Are able to travel between 25% and 35% of time
- Understand these pages in 1 reading:
- Are deeply intrigued by this page: https://support.blueconic.com/hc/en-us/articles/202528082-BlueConic-REST-API
- Nod your head all the time when reading https://www.khoslaventures.com/wp-content/uploads/Good_Product_Manager_Bad_Product_Manager_KV.pdf
Reasons to join us:
- Be part of a dynamic and professional, very seasoned team (most of the engineering team have more than 10 years experience)
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career progression
- You want to work with the very latest tools and tech
- Help build the best marketing technology product there is
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it)
So, are you the brilliant Product Manager we’re looking for? To join our team, please apply on the link below or send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and we will get back in touch with you!